Financial Planning is a well researched and deliberated procedure to plan out one’s
financial goals keeping in view the current position and source of finances and
their effective deployment into profitable and growth oriented asset classes.
Why does one need a Financial Plan ?
Everyone needs his/her money to grow and multiply; and an arbitrary and directionless
investment or deployment can result in negatve consequences. Hence, it is desirable
to have a sound financial plan prepared by a qualified and experienced financial
At Berkeley, our endeavour is to provide the right financial planning advice
to our valuable clients. We give personal attention to each client as may be required,
and study all aspects and factors like : current financial position of client, current
savings, sources of income, future growth expectations before formulating out his
financial plan and finalise the same in consultation with the client
Financial planning attempts to answer questions regarding :
- Where and which asset classes one should invest in ?
- Can the financial planner help me in getting regular and timely update on the status
of my investments as laid out in the financial plan so that I can keep track ?
- In what period of time will a said amount of money grow X times ?
- What return can an investor expect if he invests in a particular asset class ?
- Which financial instruments provide the maximum returns in minimum time frame and
with minimum risk ?
A sound financial plan seeks to answer all these and many more questions that can
come to the mind of any investor.